||Don't know, simply I like it!
||It's the first instrument I got
in touch with... I actually won a guitar as a price in a lottery
at the fair. I thought: "Now that I have one, I'll also learn
how to play it" :-)
|favourite LGG song
||That's like if you'd have to say
who's your favourite son! All of the songs come from the heart,
and I love them all!
|things that kick ass
|things that suck
||To be helpless in some situations.
|influences & inspiration
||Concerning music: I guess all
the music I ever heard.
Concerning the rest (yet music, too): what I feel deep inside myself.
||- Le Grand Guignol - The Great
- Arcturus - Aspera Hiems Symfonia
- Payne's Gray - Kadath Decoded
- Ordo Draconis - Camera Obscura
- Norah Jones' albums
||- Le Grand Guignol
- Mack Murphy & The Inmates (guitars)
- Umbra Et Imago (live guitars)
- Rome (sound design)
- Falkenbach (acoustic guitars on "Ok Nefna Tysvar Ty",
acoustic- lead- & bassguitars on
"Heralding - The Fireblade")
- Nebelhorn (drums & acoustic guitars)
- Enid (lead- and acoustic guitars)
- Isenheim (drums)
- Rivendell (bass on "Elven Tears")
- Advocatus Diaboli (R.I.P.) (drums)
- Nibelland (sickness)